RE: Early comparison of Nokia/BONDI APIs

Hi,

 Thanks Dom for the comparison.

 BONDI 1.1 candidate release is coming shortly and is focusing in adding a small but key set of features that will mitigate the differences between both initial contributions (such as the capability to subscribe to incoming message notifications or new attributes in contacts, calendar items and messages).

 By the way, in BONDI 1.0 it is already possible to read the available message lists using BONDI Communication Log API [1].

 I would like also to point out that in a previous e-mail from my colleague Jose Manuel Cantera [2], Telefónica shared an analysis on the Device Status/System Information API [3].

Best Regards

  [1] http://bondi.omtp.org/1.0/apis/commlog.html
  [2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2009Apr/0018.html
  [3] https://files.morfeo-project.org/mymobileweb/public/BondiDeviceStatus..xhtml