RE: [widgets] conformance requirements review

Hi Dom,

>>It's fairly straightforward to extract the WebIDLs from W3C specs (e.g.
>>using XSLT), and I can also imagining annotating these with doxygen
>>comments by more auto-extracting work.
My checkers also tries to verify that the Web IDL and documentation match semantically.
For this we need a format within the doxygen or surrounding HTML.
I think this could be agreed as part of the DAP.

Is it possible that BONDI specs, together with widl format specification are taken as basis in DAP?
Who, when and how takes this decision?

Thanks.

Kind regards,
Marcin

Marcin Hanclik
ACCESS Systems Germany GmbH
Tel: +49-208-8290-6452  |  Fax: +49-208-8290-6465
Mobile: +49-163-8290-646