ReSpec updated

From: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 12:18:36 -0500
To: W3C Device APIs and Policy WG <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
I updated ReSpec to include additionalCopyrightHolders parameter,
normally not needed (but needed for XML Security use of ReSpec).

This should close ISSUE-56

I also added refNote, to allow common text to be added to the
Reference section of documents, to provide boilerplate  guidance on
use of later reference versions, for example. This should close ISSUE-61

I've updated the documentation, see http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/ReSpec.js/documentation.html

(I did not reorder the items in the Configuration section, since we
may want to have more common items first in listing)

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia