RE: [sysinfo] draft ready for review

From: JOSE MANUEL CANTERA FONSECA <jmcf@tid.es>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 13:10:38 +0100
To: Max Froumentin <maxfro@opera.com>, "public-device-apis@w3.org" <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Cc: "public-uwa@w3.org" <public-uwa@w3.org>
Hi,

the spec looks good but my concern is that you are duplicating the work already done in the Delivery Context Ontology specification.

I think it is needed to have cross-reference between this API and the DCO specification whenever possible, in order to have a normative definition of each property in only one specification

Best R.