RE: [sysinfo] draft ready for review

From: Nilsson, Claes1 <Claes1.Nilsson@sonyericsson.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 15:31:00 +0100
To: 'Max Froumentin' <maxfro@opera.com>, "public-device-apis@w3.org" <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Hi Max,

I appreciate your work on this specification. Took a quick look at the draft and I have some immediate comments:

3.2: Same comment as Robin had for "Contacts". We can only have normative statements for User Agents so normative statements for "recipients of system information" are out of scope. I suggest that you make this section informative.

4.8: The internal temperature can be expressed in degrees Celcius but the Ambient Temperature is expressed as value between 0 and 1. Which is the motivation for this?

4.9 and 5: Is the intention that the "PropertyTemplate" is to be used for extensions, i.e. vendor-specific properties? If so I suggest that the text in section 4.9 is placed within section 5 and that it is stated that the property template is informative.

I will come when I have reviewed the draft more thoroughly.

Regards
  Claes