RE: Regrets

From: Arribas, Laura, VF-Group <Laura.Arribas@vodafone.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 16:43:31 +0100
To: "Frederick Hirsch" <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Cc: <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Hi Frederick,

Sorry that I was not able to join today's call.

Yes, I have seen your response. Thanks! I'll try to make the changes by
the end of this week.

On another topic, I'll also have a look at the WARP spec, as requested
in another e-mail
(http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2009Dec/0184.htm
l).

Thanks,