RE: First brick in Policy Framework: Features and Capabilites?

I'm bumping this mail as I agree it is a good way to lay the first brick
for this stuff.

I agree that features and capabilities is the first step and that even
this step is not trivial.

Recording my thoughts against the currently available Contacts API [1] I
would like to propose the following two features be defined and
applicable to the current Contact API methods:

contacts.read
	-> Contacts.find()

contacts.write
	-> Contact.commit()
	-> ContactResult.remove()

The use of these methods requires feature opt-in from the user and/or
from any other suitable pre-defined security relationship with a user
(e.g. via a policy in a Widgets Framework).

All other properties and methods of the Contacts API not included above
are not subject to any feature opt-in process.

If we proceed with this exercise perhaps it should be in a seperate
document that collects all the features and capabilities together, much
like BONDI does [2].

Any other thoughts?

Kind Regards,

Richard