Re: [widgets] Request for Comments: LCWD of Widget Access Request Policy spec; deadline 13-Jan-2010

From: Robin Berjon <robin@robineko.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 16:23:57 +0100
To: W3C Device APIs and Policy WG <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Hi,

can anyone here volunteer to review this specification? It's rather short and straightforward. I would do it myself but since I'm the author it probably wouldn't be the most useful thing...

Reviewing other groups' work is considered nice and good practice, and comes in handy when we have to ask them to review our stuff :)

If no one steps up we should at least document a resolution that there was no interest in doing so (or perhaps that overlap in membership meant people felt they had already spoken up).

--
Robin Berjon
  robineko  hired gun, higher standards