Re: Quick review of System Info

On Dec 8, 2009, at 14:06 , Max Froumentin wrote:
> On 07/12/2009 18:34, Robin Berjon wrote:
>> • PendingOp: you can now reference the Core Device spec for that.
>
> What's the best way of doing that?
>
> If I remove the local definition, it doesn't link to anything anymore.
> Or is that what how it's supposed to behave?

Yes, that's how it's supposed to behave. And you should reference [[!CORE-DEVICE]] too.

In the future we could have a way to extract links to interfaces from external documents, so that they can be automatically added — but right now that's a bit hard :)

--
Robin Berjon
  robineko — hired gun, higher standards