From: JOSE MANUEL CANTERA FONSECA [mailto:jmcf@tid.es]
Sent: Wednesday, December 02, 2009 8:28 AM
To: SULLIVAN, BRYAN L (ATTCINW); public-device-apis@w3.org
Subject: RE: <input type=photo> etc as Capture API

API definitions are not incompatible with mark-up abstractions that allow to achieve the same functionality.

In HTML you have mark-up and you can achieve the same functionality using the DOM. Depending on the dynamicity of your app you use one or the other

I think DAP is chaired to define APIs and the HTML5 group to define mark-up abstractions ...

Best R.