Re: [contacts] vCard version 4 update

From: Robin Berjon <robin@robineko.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 12:09:54 +0100
Cc: <richard.tibbett@orange-ftgroup.com>, <public-device-apis@w3.org>
To: Suresh Chitturi <schitturi@rim.com>
Hi Suresh!

On Dec 1, 2009, at 20:18 , Suresh Chitturi wrote:
> I had the exact same question on referencing specs from IETF at F2F.
> What are the implications of this since W3C policies are different from
> IETF, and that we do not have everyone from IETF that contributed to
> e.g. vCard in W3C?

To the best of my knowledge (I'll let the Team confirm), referencing RFCs is not an issue  it is done all the time. If you do have specific concerns regarding vCard, I encourage you to contact the Team.

But this may be moot depending on the decisions we make during the call today.

--
Robin Berjon
  robineko  hired gun, higher standards