Re: [contacts] vCard version 4 update

Hi Suresh!

On Dec 1, 2009, at 20:18 , Suresh Chitturi wrote:
> I had the exact same question on referencing specs from IETF at F2F.
> What are the implications of this since W3C policies are different from
> IETF, and that we do not have everyone from IETF that contributed to
> e.g. vCard in W3C?

To the best of my knowledge (I'll let the Team confirm), referencing RFCs is not an issue — it is done all the time. If you do have specific concerns regarding vCard, I encourage you to contact the Team.

But this may be moot depending on the decisions we make during the call today.

--
Robin Berjon
  robineko — hired gun, higher standards