Re: First stab at the Capture API (aka Camera API)

From: Robin Berjon <robin@robineko.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 10:26:17 +0100
Cc: public-device-apis <public-device-apis@w3.org>, "'Ilkka.Oksanen@nokia.com'" <Ilkka.Oksanen@nokia.com>, "'Ingmar.Kliche@telekom.de'" <Ingmar.Kliche@telekom.de>
To: "Tran, Dzung D" <dzung.d.tran@intel.com>
On Dec 2, 2009, at 04:50 , Tran, Dzung D wrote:
> Thanks to Ilkka Oksanen and Ingmar Kiche on contribute to the first draft of the Capture API.
> It is checked in to CVS as stated below. There is some formatting problems, which I am strap for time to figure out right now.
> http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/camera/Overview.html

Brilliant thanks. This will also be part of the agenda for today. I'd like to know how the editors feel about the level of maturity of this specification. Given a week for review, could we agree to FPWD next week? It seems to be at that level to me.

Good work!

Robin Berjon
  robineko  hired gun, higher standards