Re: Orientation event in Firefox

From: Doug Turner <doug.turner@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 15:06:13 -0700
Cc: whatwg@whatwg.org, public-device-apis@w3.org
To: Dave Burke <daveburke@google.com>
Thanks Dave for your comments.

I was thinking about update frequency.  right now, it is up to the UA
(we are using 50ms).

units -- yes.  in g.  This is best.

magnetometer -- but in a different API, right?  I do not see directly
how you would combined the two.

Also see: http://dougt.org/wordpress/2009/08/orientation-update/ for
some demos.

Doug