RE: ISSUE-4: Versioning Straw Poll

From: Chris Wilson <cwilso@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 17:28:25 +0000
To: "Jere.Kapyaho@nokia.com" <Jere.Kapyaho@nokia.com>, "robin@robineko.com" <robin@robineko.com>, "public-device-apis@w3.org" <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Hmm.

I'd suggest a different wording, because I disagree that "...are not useful in a web context and should be forsaken," but I agree they're probably not necessary here.  I say this because the scope of "limited deltas" that do not "break real-world code" are a highly contentious subject, particularly given the intranet (and extranet) application of web apps.