Re: Requirements gathering

From: Robin Berjon <robin@robineko.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 11:01:43 +0200
Cc: DAP <public-device-apis@w3.org>
To: Marcin Hanclik <Marcin.Hanclik@access-company.com>
Hi Marcin,

On Aug 26, 2009, at 21:53 , Marcin Hanclik wrote:
> I believe you already adhered to the BONDI APIs requirements:
> http://bondi.omtp.org/1.01/apis/BONDI_Interface_Requirements_v1.0.pdf
> that were pre-agreed by many participants of DAP.

For what it's worth I don't consider any participant in this WG to
have "pre-agreed" to anything, even if they have participated in
BONDI. It might be that a given consensus was reached there that some
participant would like to revisit  it's up to people to put forth
their opinions here.

As for myself as chair I adhere to nothing other than the Process, the
charter, and the well-being of web developers and users worldwide.

> Shall we define use cases as the integral part of the requirements?

As I explained, I would rather avoid the make-work of producing use
cases for requirements that are generally simple and basic, and only
go formal when there is dissent or complexity. Hence the current short
form.

--
Robin Berjon
   robineko  setting new standards