Re: Editing specifications with ReSpec.js

From: Robin Berjon <robin@robineko.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 17:28:07 +0200
Cc: Anselm R Garbe <anselm@aplixcorp.com>, JOSE MANUEL CANTERA FONSECA <jmcf@tid.es>, "public-device-apis@w3.org" <public-device-apis@w3.org>, Marcos Caceres <marcosc@opera.com>
To: Marcin Hanclik <Marcin.Hanclik@access-company.com>
On Aug 6, 2009, at 13:45 , Marcin Hanclik wrote:
> IMHO the security policy specification will define some syntax for
> the policy interchange format (e.g. in XML).
> So we have here another building blocks:
> 7. XML elements with related content model etc
> 8. XML attributes

I would say that consistency is most important amongst API documents
policy documents can be different.

That being said the original ReSpec (which was one of those more
complicated but less useful specification building systems) had built-
in support for RelaxNG which I could easily port if needed.

--
Robin Berjon
   robineko  setting new standards