Re: Meeting at W3C TPAC in November

Reply to all relevant lists because it is timely.

The WebVR Community Group is really moving forward. Their focus is on
defining the support necessary for using VR devices from web browsers.

The Declarative WebVR Community Group is rather quiet. We are planning
on a meeting during the W3 TPAC in November. More details next week.

The Declarative 3D Community Group has been very quiet. Not sure what
(if anything) is going on there.

Leonard Daly
Co-Chair, Declarative WebVR Community Group of W3C