Re: Planning to close Decentralized Sharing Community Group due to inactivity unless we hear from you

Hi!

Please don't close this community group, we are still actively developing
this vision, even today some of us are meeting face to face at the CS3
conference and discussing next steps for protocols like Open Cloud Mesh.

Cheers,
Michiel