FYI lecture available on Declarative 3D

From: Sandy Ressler <sressler@nist.gov>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 12:43:36 -0400
To: <public-declarative3d@w3.org>
Hi folks ...just an FYI that I have a lecture available about Declarative 3D that I can do via an ACM program more info at:
http://dsp.acm.org/view_lecture.cfm?lecture_id=5142

It's called: Declarative 3D Graphics for the Web, Integrating X3DOM, jQuery, WebGL and HTML5
and is mostly the tutorial content from my Web3D 2012 tutorial
Sandy

Sandy Ressler
High Performance Computing and Visualization Group
100 Bureau Drive, STOP 8911
Gaithersburg MD, 20899
(301) 975-3549 Fax: (301) 975-3218
sressler@nist.gov