Re: Dec3D2013.docx workshop proposal

cc: Declarative 3D

On 11/27/2012 8:47 AM, Sandy Ressler (Google Drive) wrote:
> Attached: Dec3D2013.docx
>
> the www 2013 workshop proposal
>
> Document 	Dec3D2013.docx <https://docs.google.com/document/d/13TPJbTkrOt5li8HRTLSCTu2nW1yVMsnA0FVR4L4tMIc/edit>

Thanks for sharing.

Group request:  can we please use the group assets for group activities.
- this helps simplify access via single account for group
- this helps keep track of group assets over time
- if there is a deficiency with website support, we ask W3C to fix or add.  they are responsive.
- it is probably required by W3C process for these reasons

Document comments
- When saying there has been a workshop previously, don't leave the impression that it might be the same as the previous workshop.  Note that it is an evolution, last year's workshop was very helpful, and that further value and developments are expected by this next workshop.
- Suggested workshop topic:  what papers might be attracted for a Declarative 3D session during WWW 2014
- Please add me to program committee
- Introduction should note that this is a difficult problem, and that coordination/cooperation among multiple domains is essential if this major new capability for the Web is to eventually emerge.

Thanks!

all the best, Don
--
Don Brutzman  Naval Postgraduate School, Code USW/Br       brutzman@nps.edu