CSS transforms is progressing

From: Sandy Ressler <sressler@nist.gov>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 14:11:44 -0400
To: public-d3d mlist <public-declarative3d@w3.org>
I see that some work was just published about progress from the W3C in CSS and SVG and transforms...info at:

I don't believe any actual work on CSS3D took place (I skimmed the IRC logs that are published) but clearly we need to interact/keep track of what this very active group is doing. I see a reference to "3D HTML" just in a picture at:

I don't believe this is a real problem as they are not dealing with 3D geometry at all but clearly there is overlap of ideas/issues...Sandy

Sandy Ressler
High Performance Computing and Visualization Group
100 Bureau Drive, STOP 8911
Gaithersburg MD, 20899
(301) 975-3549 Fax: (301) 975-3218