perhaps a useful example of a "final report" from an incubator group

From: Sandy Ressler <sressler@nist.gov>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 10:31:28 -0400
To: public-d3d mlist <public-declarative3d@w3.org>
Although this has nothing to do with declarative 3D I just came across the "final report" of the "Provenance" Incubator Group.
This work has gone on to be a full fledged working group in the semantic web area...and it strikes me as a fairly concise good example of such a report.
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/XGR-prov-20101214/

Sandy

Sandy Ressler
High Performance Computing and Visualization Group
100 Bureau Drive, STOP 8911
Gaithersburg MD, 20899
(301) 975-3549 Fax: (301) 975-3218
sressler@nist.gov