From: Johannes Behr [johannes.behr@igd.fraunhofer.de]
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2012 12:42 PM
To: public-d3d mlist
Subject: [Dec3D] Conf Call Reminder + Agenda

Hi,

next Dec3D Conf call: Tomorrow, 12 Jun, 2012 - 8:00 AM Pacific
(see the google calender for details: http://www.w3.org/community/declarative3d/wiki/Conference_calls)

Agenda:

1) WWW2012 wrap-up
2) Community Group update
3) Siggraph planing

Talk to you tomorrow
Johannes

--
Dr. Johannes Behr
Abteilungsleiter Visual Computing System Technologies