From: Johannes Behr [mailto:johannes.behr@igd.fraunhofer.de]
Sent: 20 February 2012 16:58
To: public-d3d mlist
Subject: [Dec3D] Conf Call Reminder + Agenda

Hi,

next Dec3D Conf call: Tomorrow, 21th of Feb, 2012 - 8:00 AM Pacific

Agenda:

1) WWW2012 Workshop in Leon
(http://events.declarative3d.org/Dec3D2012/)

- paper submissions status
- keynotes
- topic primer and discussion
- CG goals for WWW2012

2) Community Group update

- Use case expansion
- W3C WG/CG outreach / Status of transformation discussion
- Calendar hosting

Talk to you tomorrow
Johannes