Re: TPAC 2011 meeting request for Declarative 3D group

From: Don Brutzman <brutzman@nps.edu>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 08:22:22 -0700
To: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>, Susan Westhaver <susan@w3.org>
CC: Kristian Sons <kristian.sons@actor3d.com>, Johannes Behr <johannes.behr@igd.fraunhofer.de>, Anita Havele <anita.havele@web3d.org>, <public-declarative3d@w3.org>
cc: public-declarative3d@w3.org

Dear Ian and Susan:

On 10/17/2011 2:52 PM, Ian Jacobs wrote:
> [...]
> Hi Don,
>
> I can confirm that there will be a room available for the Declarative 3D CG on Tuesday morning.

Thank you.  There are still some important pieces missing however.
Please advise:

- where is room location and time Tuesday so that we can publicize it

- can we get listed on the official schedule of group meetings
	http://www.w3.org/2011/11/TPAC/#Finalized

- when do the Wednesday breakout sessions get announced??  Are we included?
	Where will it be?  Again, we are trying to announce it so that people
	can know to attend.  Proposal:
http://www.w3.org/wiki/TPAC2011/SessionIdeas#Declarative_3D_Graphics_on_the_Web

> Just as a note: we had not planned to extend TPAC space to Community Groups, but it turns out a couple of groups will not meet, so we have  some extra space. I'm happy that we can accommodate your request.

Very good, thanks

> Please note that the CG participants, like other TPAC participants, will need to register and pay for the day that they attend your face-to-face meeting.

We continue to remind them.   8)

> Let me know if you have any other questions,
>
> Ian
> [...]

all the best, Don
--
Don Brutzman  Naval Postgraduate School, Code USW/Br      brutzman@nps.edu
Watkins 270   MOVES Institute, Monterey CA 93943-5000 USA  +1.831.656.2149