Re: Agenda for today's telco: TPAC 2011 breakout session agenda

On 9/20/2011 9:03 AM, Kristian Sons wrote:
> Notices from the telco:
>
>> 1. TPAC: Propose breakout sessions
> Don create a proposal for a Declarative 3D Breakout session. It's online now: http://www.w3.org/wiki/TPAC2011/SessionIdeas

Here it is still FYI.

======================================
Declarative 3D Graphics on the Web

    Proposers: Kristian Sons, Johannes Behr, Don Brutzman
    Type of session: short talk followed by open discussion

3D Graphics is an important media type that might have much greater impact on Web multimedia, benefiting both users and authors.

The Declarative 3D Community Group is building requirements for integrating 3D capabilities with other W3C technologies by defining common use cases.

This group will present common use cases that define how 3D might intersect and interact with HTML5, DOM events, CSS, SVG, GeoLocation, Augmented Reality (AR), Efficient XML Interchange (EXI) and other key working groups. Certain complex data types and computations are also of mutual interest.

We invite participation by people working in these other groups so that common ground can be defined, existing work can best be harmonized, and new requirements can be clearly identified.

I am calling W3C to find out the answer to our meeting request.

all the best, Don
--
Don Brutzman  Naval Postgraduate School, Code USW/Br      brutzman@nps.edu
Watkins 270   MOVES Institute, Monterey CA 93943-5000 USA  +1.831.656.2149