just saying hello

From: Sandy Ressler <sressler@nist.gov>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 08:38:39 -0400
To: public-declarative3d@w3.org
I just wanted to say Hi to the group, I know a few of all of ya. I plan on attending the conference call tomorrow (Tues July 26)
and hope to contribute more then just hot air ;-)
Would it be useful for me to write up a section that addresses something like "Who cares about the DOM?" that talks about why having 3D that is easily accessible from the DOM is important. It's kind of related to use cases but not exactly. I didn't want to just start adding stuff to the wiki without making contact with you all. I am an "official" rep from NIST to the W3C so I finished all the logistics of getting me to be an official member of the group as well. If there is something else particularly useful you think I'd be useful for, please let me know.
Sandy

Sandy Ressler
High Performance Computing and Visualization Group
100 Bureau Drive, STOP 8911
Gaithersburg MD, 20899
(301) 975-3549 Fax: (301) 975-3218
sressler@nist.gov