Use cases (was: Re: Task list from conference call)

Hi Jacek,

I am greatly impressed from the work you did! Thanks a lot.
I think it's a very good basis for upcoming Use Cases and also a good
basis for discussions. Also about the importance of specific use cases.

I will collect my thoughts and will try to start a discussion on the
mailing list.

Hear you later,
   Kristian

Am 22.07.2011 22:15, schrieb Jankowski, Jacek:
> Hi,
>
> I started to work on the schema for describing the use cases and requirements [1]. The schema is based on the work done by several W3C working groups (see the last section in [1]). Please look at it and add your comments (it's a wiki..;)) so we can discuss it on the next conference call.
>
> Maybe is too early, but I added WWW2012 conference to the upcoming events. The deadline for workshop proposals is on 9th of October 2011, for tutorials: 30th of September 2011.
>
> [1] http://www.w3.org/community/declarative3d/wiki/Use_Cases_and_Requirements
> [2] http://www.w3.org/community/declarative3d/wiki/Declarative_3D_for_the_Web_Architecture:Current_events
>
> Best regards,
>   Jacek

Kristian Sons
Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Künstliche Intelligenz GmbH, DFKI
Agenten und Simulierte Realität
Campus, Geb. D 3 2, Raum 0.77
66123 Saarbrücken, Germany

Phone: +49 681 85775-3833
Phone: +49 681 302-3833
Fax:   +49 681 85775–2235
kristian.sons@dfki.de
http://www.xml3d.org

Geschäftsführung: Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. mult. Wolfgang Wahlster (Vorsitzender)
Dr. Walter Olthoff

Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313