From: public-declarative3d-request@w3.org [mailto:public-declarative3d-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Kristian Sons
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2011 5:15 PM
To: public-declarative3d@w3.org; Anita Havele
Subject: Task list from conference call

Hi,

this is the task list I collected from our conference call. Please
correct me if I got anything wrong:

- Jacek: Develop a schema to describe use cases, explore how other CGs
handle this topic
- Nicolas: Improve "Related Technologies/Why not just use..." section
- Johannes/Kristian/Timm/all: Continue Requirements Building Blocks
- Kristian: W3C member for BoF
- Anita: Set up doodle for working meeting, set up a draft BoF agenda

Anything else I forgot?

Best,
   Kristian

Kristian Sons
Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Künstliche Intelligenz GmbH, DFKI
Agenten und Simulierte Realität
Campus, Geb. D 3 2, Raum 0.77
66123 Saarbrücken, Germany

Phone: +49 681 85775-3833
Phone: +49 681 302-3833
Fax:   +49 681 85775–2235
kristian.sons@dfki.de
http://www.xml3d.org

Geschäftsführung: Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. mult. Wolfgang Wahlster (Vorsitzender)
Dr. Walter Olthoff

Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313