Re: W3C Community Contributor License Agreement

Hi Hans,

I am not a lawyer, but my understanding is that the CLA is meant to protect
the contributions and keep them open once they are made, i.e. royalty-free,
not covered by patents etc.

You can check the Legal FAQ: https://www.w3.org/community/about/faq/#legal

Hope to see you join!

Martynas