Re: Reinventing Web applications

Hi, I've been pretty active in RDF standards including RDFa and JSON-LD work in particular. My main current interest is enabling linked-data applications automatically provisioning to a conforming service. Typically, this also involves representing the dataset using schema.org with extensions.

Hydra is key to auto-configuring clients, IMO, but I'm also keen on being able to use a parallel vocabulary to help configure the server as well.

Definitely see the goals of Declarative Apps and Hydra/LDF being sympathetic.

Gregg Kellogg
gregg@greggkellogg.net