Re: Concerning the future of the "Decisions and Decision-Making Community Group" at W3C

I think the key decision to make is whether we still want to focus on a
generic decision-making standard or to introduce some domain-level
discussion. I think the latter would give us better perspectives.

I'm glad that Tim mentioned the healthcare domain in his email, because I
think there's a particular need for a decision standard in this field
(there is already some initial adoption of Semantic Web technologies in
this domain so it might also be easier to find valuable contributors).

Greetings,
Piotr