From: public-ddwg-request@w3.org on behalf of José Manuel Cantera Fonseca
Sent: Wed 23/01/2008 18:11
To: Jo Rabin
Cc: public-ddwg@w3.org
Subject: Re: [API] State of things and plan for the Editor's F2F

Hi,

I think that some of the issues such as the absence of catalogue methods
were covered in the big initial DDR-API and were temporally dropped to
get something minimal. I will update the "minimal" with these functions
so we will be able to discuss this and the other issues in Dublin.

I have no objection about you to be the chair, so if the rest of editors
agree feel free to draft an agenda which indeed will be very useful to
prioritize and to keep to time

Thanks ! and Best Regards