RE: [agenda] Agenda for tomorrow's call

I guess I missed the call when Zaragoza f2f dates were nailed. But I still want to bitch a bit about the questionnaire:

1) It hasn't closed yet, so how can the date be fixed already?
2) The proposed week with most people attending is actually June 23-27
3) Question 2 asks which weeks "will ,will not, or might" work, but the only options for answering are "will or will not work". So what have the "might work" folks voted on? There are at least 2 that said don't know yet (i.e. might) to q1 and then no to q2 for June 9-13.

And in case it's not already obvious, yes the 1 person saying "yes but prefer not" to June 16-20 is me. I suggest we keep this open until Feb 28 as stated in the questionnaire.

thanks,

Magnus Lönnroth
Head of PDU SDP
Development Unit Multimedia Products