RE: Preview of full latest Java Interface : Comments on SimpleService interface

> + I'm missing a newHttpEvidence() method. We agree that the Java binding
> is gonna also have a newHttpEvidence(Map) but the method with no
> parameters is also needed as it is the only method present in IDL and in
> every language binding

+1, per my previous email last night. I had not developed this part enough. A no-parameter version is needed.

> + I'm a bit worried about the complexity of the overloading that we are
> putting in place We should think of what is gonna be the most common use
> case and model it in a convenience function and leave the other cases
> behind the SimplePropertyRef and SimpleProperty interfaces

+1, per my last email about convenience functions vs complexity.

> Also I'm not very convinced that we need to have in everyplace the word
> 'Simple', that could be left in the package name ...

If Simple is spread everywhere, I guess you might be right

Nacho

Best Regards