Re: Preview of full latest Java Interface : Comments on SimpleService interface

+ I'm missing a newHttpEvidence() method. We agree that the Java binding
is gonna also have a newHttpEvidence(Map) but the method with no
parameters is also needed as it is the only method present in IDL and in
every language binding

+ The methods that only receive a property and not an aspect, Are they
going to return the property value for the default aspect of the property?

+ The getPropertyValues method should have at least one more overloaded
method:

    public SimplePropertyValues getSimplePropertyValues(SimpleEvidence
evidence,
            PropertyName property) throws NameException, SystemException;

which will return all the property values for that property in all the
aspects of that property

+ I'm a bit worried about the complexity of the overloading that we are
putting in place We should think of what is gonna be the most common use
case and model it in a convenience function and leave the other cases
behind the SimplePropertyRef and SimpleProperty interfaces

So perhaps it only makes sense to mantain the getPropertyValue(Evidence,
String localPropertyName) as the only fast food method ...with the
possible addition of the methods that allow to retrieve all the
properties of an aspect

Also I'm not very convinced that we need to have in everyplace the word
'Simple', that could be left in the package name ...

Best Regards