PERL binding - update

From: Rotan Hanrahan <rotan.hanrahan@mobileaware.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 17:50:51 -0500
To: <public-ddwg@w3.org>
The previous PERL binding was a bit hard to read. I have updated the code, and made it easier to read too. See the attachment.

There is also ongoing discussion about some parts of the interface, particulary whether we should permit two separate parameters (PropertyName and AspectName) to be passed in some of the methods, or whether we might combine these two parameters via a single amalgam class. I will experiment with the code to see how this idea would work in practice.

---Rotan.