From: public-ddwg-request@w3.org on behalf of Jo Rabin
Sent: Mon 11/02/2008 23:19
To: public-ddwg@w3.org
Subject: Core Vocabulary 1f

This can now be found at

http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/DDWG/drafts/corevocabulary/080211.html

and differences from the previous draft can be viewed by following this
link

http://www.w3.org/2007/10/htmldiff?doc1=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2F2005%2
FMWI%2FDDWG%2FDrafts%2Fcorevocabulary%2F080129&doc2=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.
org%2F2005%2FMWI%2FDDWG%2Fdrafts%2Fcorevocabulary%2F080211.html

or

http://tinyurl.com/35u3c6

Two issues remain outstanding.

1. The relationship to the UWA Ontology section is not correct in the
initial paragraph.

2. The IRI of the Core Vocabulary namespace is to be confirmed.

Jo