New simple API version with aspect support

From: José Manuel Cantera Fonseca <jmcf@tid.es>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 18:01:33 +0100
To: public-ddwg@w3.org

Hi all,

As agreed I have just uploaded a new version of the Java simple API for
DD. The new version includes aspect support and the cataloguing
functions supported by Jo. Also it includes the new newProperty factory
methods that avoid dealing directly with Strings in the getProperty
methods.

Please note that the getPropertyValue methods do not deal with Strings
and I think this is part of the beauty of this API compared to WURFL's
(btw Luca has just announced a new version of the WURFL API :) ).

IMHO saying that something is String is saying nothing, but using
something more specifically typed is good for our interface and for
standardization purposes.

That's all for now

Best Regards