New version of TID's DDR Simple API Implementation

From: JOSE MANUEL CANTERA FONSECA <jmcf@tid.es>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 18:33:01 +0100
To: "public-ddwg@w3.org" <public-ddwg@w3.org>
Hi,

We have just released version 1.0 of our Device Information Simple API, coformant to the DDR Simple API Recommendation [1]. This new version also implements the "structures" proposal [2].

More info and download at
http://forge.morfeo-project.org/wiki_en/index.php/New_DDR-RI_1.0

Also we have pusblished a document describing the MyMobileWeb vocabulary. This illustrates how the DDR Simple API can work with different vocabularies

http://195.235.93.83:8080/specs/vocabulary/

Thank you

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Best Regards