Feedback from the MyMobileWeb project to the DDR vocabulary

From: José Manuel Cantera Fonseca <jmcf@tid.es>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 14:26:11 +0200
To: public-ddwg@w3.org
Cc: Cristian Rodríguez de la Cruz <crc39@tid.es>

Dear all,

We have been studying what is in the current proposal of DDR vocabulary
[1], what properties are in WURFL and what properties use MyMobileWeb
[2], which in our standarding is the reference implementation (open
source) of a web adaptation solution. The result is the following table
[3] that we will use to define a request for new properties for the DDR
Core Voc.

More of this coming soon

Best Regards

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/DDWG/wiki/CoreVocabularyAllSubmissions