From: public-ddr-vocab-request@w3.org [mailto:public-ddr-vocab-
request@w3.org] On Behalf Of José Manuel Cantera Fonseca
Sent: 01 October 2007 15:38
To: public-ddwg@w3.org; DDR Vocabulary
Subject: [VOC] Comments on the current version of the vocabulary

Dear all,

As a result of the analysis made on [1] here are the comments (coming
from me on behalf of the MyMobileWeb project) on the vocabulary (some of
them already known by Andrea, as I was chatting with him on the MSN :) ):

+ Usable Screen Width / Height. If I read the description, this is
something that will depend on the whole DC and it will be likely not
suitable for storing in a DDR. The value of this property will be
calculated and not stored

That doesn't stop it being part of the core vocabulary, surely?

Jo