Device Description Requirements - overhaul

From: Smith, Kevin, VF-Group <Kevin.Smith@vodafone.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 18:17:01 +0200
To: <public-ddwg@w3.org>

Dear all,

The Device Description document [1] has been overhauled following the
recent face-to-face meeting of the Working Group in April. The
requirements, particularly, have been repurposed towards the behavioural
expectations of a DDR. Where items are still under discussion I have
added an editorial note.

Note that I still need to check the Use Cases section for consistency
with the new approach.

Please take a look, and feedback either via this list or through the
Wiki itself if you have an account.

Many thanks
Kevin

[1]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/DDWG/wiki/DeviceDescriptionRepositoryRequirem
ents

Kevin Smith
Technology Strategist
Vodafone Research & Development
Mobile: +44 (0)7990 798 916
Text: +44 (0)7825 106 554
Email: kevin.smith@vodafone.com

Vodafone Group Services Limited
Registered Office: Vodafone House, The Connection,
Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN
Registered in England No 3802001/