RE: Device Description definition

From: Rotan Hanrahan <rotan.hanrahan@mobileaware.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 11:09:24 -0000
To: "Smith, Kevin, VF-Group" <Kevin.Smith@vodafone.com>, <public-ddwg@w3.org>

The most recent one that I posted to the public list was actually:

Device description - a collection of attribute-value pairs, adhering to
a known vocabulary, that apply to each member of a set of devices.

This incorporates the point made my Rhys regarding ontology (vocabulary)
though does not specifically mention Delivery Context, which I think
might be a good idea. Suggestions anyone?

---Rotan.