De: Rhys Lewis [mailto:rhys@volantis.com]
Enviado el: jue 14/06/2007 1:55
Para: Rodrigo Garcia Acevedo; Mobile Web Initiative Device Description Working Group WG
Asunto: RE: ISSUE-10: [API] Should we be using well known types from other domains, such as DOMString?

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to add a comment to wonder whether DOM types are actually
appropriate for an interface that is clearly intended only to run
servers-side?

We use DOM types in UWA for the DCCI interfaces to the delivery context,
but in that case the API is running client side, inside a browser.

Best wishes

Rhys