RE: Device Description definition

Dear Rotan,
  sorry for jumping in as someone who's not that deeply involved.

> === Device description - a collection of attribute-value pairs that
> apply to each member of a set of devices. ===
[Christian Timmerer (ITEC)] I'm wondering whether a "collection" is defined
in a way differentiating between
 - a "flat list" (of attribute-value pairs) where the enclosing element does
not cover any semantics concerning the contents of the device description
(besides that it is a device description) and
 - a "possible hierarchy" (of attribute-value pairs) where enclosing
elements might have semantics.

I'm not sure enclosing element is the right terminology but I guess it
should be clear what is meant.

Thanks.
Best regards,
 -Christian