From: public-ddwg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-ddwg-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Andrea Trasatti
Sent: 18 February 2007 00:20
To: public-ddwg@w3.org
Subject: Wiki Changes RSS

Would it be possible to change the RSS feed for the Wiki changes to
provide full content?

Currently no data about the page changed is provided.

I think it would be very useful for people like me who has subscribed
and use a client to read RSS updates.

Andrea Trasatti
Blog: http://trasatti.blogspot.com/
W3C invited expert