New editors draft of api spec (Version 1b)

From: Jo Rabin <jrabin@mtld.mobi>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 21:47:40 +0100
To: <public-ddwg@w3.org>

Hello everybody.

Here, at last, is an update of the API spec. Despite much work it asks
more questions than it answers.

I have attempted to fold in the discussions from the F2F. Where there
were resolutions, those are reflected. Where there was discussion
without resolution, I hope that this is reflected in place holders.

Device Description Repository API 1b
Editors' Draft 31 August 2007
This version:
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/DDWG/drafts/api/070831
Latest version:
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/DDWG/drafts/api/latest
Previous version:
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/DDWG/drafts/api/070806

I regret that I am not going to make Monday's call since I will be
travelling.

Jo