From: public-ddwg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-ddwg-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of José Manuel Cantera Fonseca
Sent: 01 August 2007 10:36
To: Rhys Lewis
Cc: public-ddwg@w3.org
Subject: Re: ACTION-58 Look into issues surrounding the use of the 'any' type in the IDL

Hi,

Another issue with integers might be flexibility. Perhaps a DDR would
like to use characters to represent the context key. For example, one
trivial context key is the concatenation of all the HTTP headers
received ... I would prefer a string in order to be as flexible as possible

Thanks and Best Regards