Re: DeviceDescriptionStructuresUseCases Use cases

Andrea,

Your suggestions are now in the Wiki [1]. I think we need to refine the
content, but as an starting point is not bad.

Comments from the rest of the group are welcome

Best regards

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/DDWG/wiki/DeviceDescriptionStructuresUseCases